Step Light Linear Recessed 120 Nickel
- Made from quality corrosion resistant brass
- IP66 weatherproof rating and resistant to dust providing a high level of protection against the elements
- IP67 disconnect/reconnect feature where suited
- Supplied fitted with unique toggle fixing system for an easy to install solution
- Supplied with matching screws and plugs.
Download the Step Linear Light Recessed 120 Data Sheet, Installation and Product information from the Resources section below.
Recommended Applications and Accessories
- Concrete application. Custom designed canister (sold separately) can be placed in slab prior to concrete pour to ensure easy installation. Render collar included with multiple fixing points
- Timber application. Cut-out for Step Linear Light Recessed 120 is 100mm (W) x 30mm (H) x 70mm (minimum depth) to ensure sufficient space for connector and cable behind light fitting when installed. Refer to Installation Instructions.
|BLK||Matt Black powder coat|
Standard range - locally stocked item
Designed to suit a variety of residential and landscaping applications the Standard range is readily available from your local Distributor. To identify your unique ordering code simply add your chosen finish to the end of the code matrix as shown below.
Custom configuration - commercial specification
If required, we can provide a Custom solution to suit your large residential or commercial project. The following code matrix shows the options available. Production, costs and timing will vary depending on customisation. For assistance, speak to your local Commercial Distributor.
5 years. Applicable on purchases from 01/01/19.
Refer to Technical Resources page to download Warranty Statement.