Inground 8 Nickel
- Made from quality corrosion resistant brass
- IP67 weatherproof rating and resistant to dust providing a high level of protection against the elements
- Inbuilt thermal protection
- Supplied fitted with unique toggle fixing system for an easy to install decking solution
- Supplied with custom designed PVC canister (90mm x 140mm) for concrete installation.
Download the Inground 8 Data Sheet, Installation and Product information from the Resources section below.
Recommended Applications and Accessories
- Concrete application. Supplied canister can be placed in slab prior to concrete pour to ensure good drainage to soil. Cutout can also be core drilled with 92mm size core drill. Canister is not required but hole must provide drainage to sub soil
- Decking or timber application. 90mm cutout is required for installation into timber. Canister is not required when installing into decking.
|Matt Black powder coat
Standard range - locally stocked item
Designed to suit a variety of residential and landscaping applications the Standard range is readily available from your local Distributor. To identify your unique ordering code simply add your chosen finish to the end of the code matrix as shown below.
Custom configuration - commercial specification
If required, we can provide a Custom solution to suit your large residential or commercial project. The following code matrix shows the options available. Production, costs and timing will vary depending on customisation. For assistance, speak to your local Commercial Distributor.
5 years. Applicable on purchases from 01/01/19.
Refer to Technical Resources page to download Warranty Statement.