Inground 1 Stainless Steel
- Made from 316 stainless steel construction or quality corrosion resistant brass
- IP67 weatherproof rating and resistant to dust providing a high level of protection against the elements
- Easy to install decking solution.
Download the Inground 1 Data Sheet, Installation and Product information from the Resources section below.
Recommended Applications and Accessories
- Concrete application. Fitting is suited to 40mm PVC electrical conduit which can be placed in slab prior to concrete pour to ensure good drainage to soil. Cutout can also be core drilled with 38mm size core drill. 40mm PVC conduit is not required but hole must provide drainage to sub-soil.
- Decking or timber application. 38mm cutout is required for installation into decking or timber. Canister is not required.
|BLK||Matt Black powder coat|
Standard range - locally stocked item
Designed to suit a variety of residential and landscaping applications the Standard range is readily available from your local Distributor. To identify your unique ordering code simply add your chosen finish to the end of the code matrix as shown below.
5 years. Applicable on purchases from 01/01/19.
Refer to Technical Resources page to download Warranty Statement.